Saturday 23 February 2013

Wreck-it Ralph!! The Rating by WriteOn!!

Hey blog readers,

I have loved my time off school!! Its been amazing! 

Has anyone been and watched at the cinema Wreck-It Ralph? I have! 

This is my rating:

Funniness: 6/10
I rated it as 6 out of 10 because, to me, it didn't hit the spot for the funniest film on Earth.

Interesting:9/10
I rated it 9 out of 10 because it kept me wanting to stay sat down at the cinema which, sometimes, I don't like to do.

Good Characters: 9/10
I rated this 9 out of 10 because they have all interesting background stories and are ones to remember.

Overall film: 10/10
The overall film to me was 10 out of 10 because it was interesting and one that could become very popular.
Even though this film is great I think it is for a person who likes video games and someone who is very imaginative in life. However I liked it and I am not a lot into video games. 

Talking about films I have got to admit my favorite film has got to be Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days. I watched it with my uncle and auntie, who I spend a lot of time with, and we were flicking though the films and I wanted to watch it. And I did! Now knowing I love that film I now want to watch the movie!! Fingers crossed that soon I will be able to!

Thank you for reading my second blog!

Bye!! 
P.S Please read my next blog!
Bye once again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment